Where services are on wheels and packers and movers are an easy task of logistics services.





Where services are on wheels and packers and movers are an easy task of logistics services.

What is holding the expansion of your business? Is it that you are unable to look out for appropriate packers and movers? Well with Haiko Logistics India Pvt. Ltd. we provide with the best of Logistics Services on a wider scale. Are serving network makes it useful on an individual level as well as on the corporate level. I am a reseller for garments. I have my own portal through which I reach out to my customers. The major issue I used to face for my shipping was appropriate Logistics companies. In the initial days since there was not much order so I my reliability on Logistics companies in India used to fluctuate as I used to see which Logistics company charged me less. But with later days as my business expanded I had to rely on a particular company for my shipment. But if you are willing to serve the global client in that case you need to have a smart network for Packers and movers through which you can regulate your international clients even. I wanted to expand my business through a reliable source who could adhere to my shipment needs.




It was then that I came across Haiko Logistics. I saw an advertisement for the company. Since I had not seen their mode of execution so I got in touch with them to inquire the details. Getting in touch with them was easy as they were available through their official website which was easy to find. Like other Logistics companies in India Haiko has its head office in Mumbai whereas its registered office is in Delhi. I got in touch with them and explained to them my requirements. They agreed to cooperate with me. I got to know the details about them and the list of the clients’ game me an idea of their professionalism. Apart from transportation they even adhere to the process of distribution. And the best part was that they provide international packers and movers services which was a big relief for me.





I provided them with my first shipping order it was in Dehradun. I generally take seven working days for the delivery of the shipment but the team of Haiko did it within five days which was really convincing. When it comes to international orders I get a bit tensed over the shipping request. Since I had seen the effectiveness of my latest logistic company and its logistics services I took the risk of international shipment since the shipment had to be delivered to Texas. There were three orders from my client which was traditional dresses. I asked Haiko if they could actually do it. Since it was an important time for my business. They smiled and showed me their warehouse. It was really big and appropriately designed. It was the first time I had actually visited the warehouse of a logistics company in India. It was exciting. There were few packages on the racks which were to be delivered. Each package was detailed and was classified on the basis of their fragility. When I gave them my shipment they asked if I wanted it to be shipped through Air freight or ocean freight. Obviously, the time of delivery and the cost for each freight service varied. I enquired the rates of the freight and told my client the same. She was okay with the ocean freight. So I ordered the same for her. The detailed tracking Id was provided to me and I sent the same to my client. The shipment was delivered to her in an expected time frame and she was really happy after getting the shipment.




It was a turning moment for my experience as a seller of garments and my first ever biggest achievement. Now I have highlighted the fact that I ship globally. Presently I have more than 2000+ clients and it is all because of Haiko logistics. I am not comparing it with other logistics companies in India. But if you get the unexpected results the excitements tend to drive you to the next level. For me, I always prefer HaikoLogistic company as my service provider. My business has evolved from the assistance of this firm and I am still enjoying the fruits of my business. Their customer support is astonishing as they are always ready for their customers to be it for customs brokerage requirement, contract logistics support or tracking support. They have a word wide network waiting for your request. Their mode of work is really smart with the availability of tracking support and quick delivery. They know the urgency of work and the importance of time management which is the best part about their services. I have now developed the trust of my clients which is all because of the packers and movers I have decided to go with. So what is holding you up? For the rest, you can inquire from Haiko and they will be happy to help you.

Comments

  1. Worth sharing. We have our PAN India presence. If you are looking for the best logistics services in India. Do visit our website for qualitative service.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why be limited? Try the GLOBAL LOGISTICS SERVICES

The Best Logistics Company With International Shipping.- Haiko Logistics India